- The largest Czech trade fair of decorations, glassware, home and kitchen accessories and giftware.
- Traditional, annual Czech trade fair
- Most attended fair of its kind in the Czech Republic
- Well-established meeting point of professionals from this branch.
- Annual presentation of the innovations from decorations, glassware, home and kitchen accessories and giftware. fields
- Unique opportunity for both domestic and foreign exhibitors to present their services and products within an international competition.
STATISTICS DECOR & HOME (2019_ autumn edition):
- Number of exhibitors: 138
- Number of countries: 5 (China, Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic)
- Gross exhibition area (sqm): 8 900
- Number of concurrent visitors: 8 105
- Number of accredited journalists: 16
Description of trade fair DECOR & HOME at 5 points:
- FOR DECOR & HOME is mainly focused on contracting meetings with Czech and foreign exhibitors, producers and traders
- Participation of renewed Czech companies - producers, wholesale and exclusive importers
- Primary focus of autumn edition is on Christmas decorations and gifts
- Favourable prices for the lease of exhibition space
- In 2019 for the 1st simultaneously held with fair: WATCHES & JEWELS (28th edition of international trade fair of clocks, watches and golden and silver jewellery)
Why to exhibit:
- The most important event of this focus in the Czech Republic with the largest number of visitors and exhibitors
- FOR DECOR & HOME fair is well-established meeting point of professionals of this branch
- Participation of leading manufacturers and suppliers
- Free tickets for business partners
- Venue: At the most modern fair and exhibition space in Prague (PVA EXPO PRAGUE in Letňany)
- Massive media campaign covering TV, print, digital and social media.
- Favourable prices of rent of the exhibition area and other services
- Possibility of direct sales